Thursday, April 16, 2015

Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish!

Welcome to the new look Keeping Healthy Getting Stylish! I decided to have a bit of a makeover yesterday, I hope you like it! I’ve tried to make it a bit more streamlined and pretty! I’ve updated my About and Recipes pages as well as adding some links to posts featuring OOTD’s, Workouts, What I Ate Wednesday posts, Green Smoothies and my Weight Loss tips down on the left. I would really love to know what you think!
Other than teaching myself how to use html and Photoshop (I knew my Art degree would come in useful one day!), this weekend has been pretty relaxed. I’ve been back on the coffee big time:

I added a cube of frozen full fat coconut milk which worked well to cool the coffee down a touch. It did add a bit of an oil slick on top, but it tasted great and I love me some healthy coconut fats! Along with that coffee for breakfast, yesterday I had a simple bowl of oats with vanilla stevia, sea salt and topped with melty coconut sugar. I also had a big bowl of the most delicious sweet mango and blueberries:
For lunch I had a big salad:
Absolute gorgeousness! This included romaine, spinach, cucumber, carrot, red onion, chickpeas, avocado, fresh apricots and balsamic vinegar.
For dinner last night I made a socca fold over stuffed with mashed avocado and some leftover tempeh that I’d baked on Friday night:
Plus a big pile of broccoli of course! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment